We worked on the aquanaut activity pin during 5 days of day camp. Below is the information for day 5.
- Any equipment from previous days used to review
Requirements covered and activities for each requirement
Swimming Belt loop 2: Play a recreational game in the water with your den, pack, or family.
- Play a game from the aquanaut game list
Review and practice skills from previous days
- Start: This worked really well.
- Stop: Nothing to stop. It went well.
- Continue: This worked well. We did our best to include the scouts who had not passed the full swim test but they can only practice the skills in the BSA approved area of the swimming pool so some of the practice had to be modified.